Monday, January 17, 2011

Sneak Peek: Swag & Style!

Before the stars took to the red carpet last night for the Golden Globes, several stars and industry VIPs (ah-hem, myself included!) merrily gallivanted about town at the various posh gifting suites and beauty lounges held in their honor. I ran into many of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (my guilty pleasure! it's so good) and a few others like Milla Jovovich, Abigail Spencer, Jane Lynch, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Izabella Miko and more.

Over the busy weekend, I attended the Access Hollywood "Stuff you Must..." Lounge, the InStyle Beauty Lounge at the Four Seasons Hotel and the Nivea for Men Hospitality Suite at Pascal Mouawad's mansion.

While I was busy documenting the mass amounts of swag (Pretty Ballerinas, New Balance, Netflix, Pandora Jewels, Wonka chocolates, Little Giraffe, Slim Fast, Vintage Revolution denim, Lipsy and plenty more) being distributed to stars galore; I also made time for a little pampering too!
I had my hair styled by the brilliant Mika Fowler of Gavert Atelier salon with Joico products, my brows were shaped by Damone Roberts of Beverly Hills and makeup pro Heather Currie (she does Ellen's makeup for the TV show daily) beautified me with an arsenal of brand new Maybelline New York products.

Check out some fun pics:










Life's tough, right? All in a day's work, lovelies! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.