Sunday, August 21, 2016

Women Supporting Women

Hey ladies!
I wanted to spread the word about an incredible organization I work with, and am in need of YOUR help, if you're in the LA area. The Downtown Women's Shelter is in need of professional clothing, shoes, handbags and bras in ALL sizes (especially larger or plus sizes) to assist women transition from homelessness to new careers.

I personally donate to this organization regularly because I love knowing that my excess items are going to those who REALLY need it (and not to Goodwill, who simply puts a price tag on my things and makes a profit off it), and I am proudly hosting a donation drop-off event at Can Can Parleur on TUESDAY AUGUST 30, 2016 from 11-4PM. 

Please stop by and donate any items you can, and trust me, it will make a world of a difference!

 As a special thank you, Can Can Parleur will offer 15% off your next nail service! 

Invite below--please spead the word! We would love your support.

XO
Jenn

No comments: