Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pretty in Pink

I'm a pink girl through and through. Not only does this signature color totally resonate with my girly personality and style, but it also looks great on a tan complexion, especially during the summer.

I gravitated towards this flirty Adrianna Papell pleated dress because the color was so flirtatious and feminine, but I wasn't positive I'd love the loose silhouette. I always lean towards fitted dresses, but decided to give this one a twirl for a little variety.

You can never have too many dresses, right?



When I paired it with my favorite strappy black suede sandals by Carmen Steffens and a custom kiss clutch (by my girlfriend who runs a vegan, cruelty-free handbag line called Cykochik), it all came together effortlessly.

 The fabric is lightweight and perfect for warmer weather, and the forgiving shape means you can go down a few sizes (I definitely did), so you're not swimming in excess fabric. With this look, it's all about the legs since my curves were otherwise concealed, so a sexy pair of heels are essential!







A pop of bright pink lipstick made for the ultimate girly finishing touch (and matched the cute clutch perfectly!)

P.S. Have you guys checked out the Glossier Beauty products yet? It's the prettiest packaging and I am so inspired by their love of pink, too!

XOXO
Jenn

Photography by Rachel Richardson.

No comments: