Monday, August 22, 2016

Femme Florale

By now, you guys probably know that I love floral prints through and through, and it's most definitely become my signature look. I own so many florals that I literally have to make a cognizant effort not to wear too many in one week, and really force myself to wear a solid or another print here and there!

But in the summer, it's so hard! There are so many gorgeous feminine florals out there, and I always feel my best when I'm sashaying about town in one of my tried and true flirty prints.


That being said, I try to find floral dresses that are different from one another (yes, that's possible!) since I already have quite a collection. This dress was unique (or so I told myself) because it had fluttery sleeves and a floaty silhouette that begged for a woven belt (of course!) to anchor it in the middle. The color palette is perfect for summer months, and the patterns reminded me of antique china plates from a charming afternoon tea party.










What do you think of this ladylike look?

xoxo
Jenn

No comments: