Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hey LA! Rent a Tesla Model X for $150 for the Weekend with GreenCommuter.Org

Now this will warrant some impressive bragging rights among your friends! Imagine cruising in a gorgeous Tesla Model X (yes, the brand new model that hardly anyone owns yet) for an unforgettable weekend at an incredibly affordable price.

Intrigued? Read on!

First, I implore you to stop everything and head over to GreenCommuter.org right now, to reserve quite possibly the coolest car experience ever.

The clean energy company is committed to bringing cheaper and greener commuting options and mobility to cities like LA, and the web site explains its incredible IndieGoGo campaign that's currently raising funds to bring a fleet of Teslas to town. 




How's that for conscious living with a luxe advantage?

For a limited time, the LA community will have the opportunity to rent a Tesla Model X for either $10/hour (WHAT!) or $150/weekend (NICE!) to enjoy the fancy ride from Friday to Sunday night. You won't be able to actually take the cars for a spin until December of this year, but you have to act now if you want in on this amazing deal. 

I couldn't believe the numbers, so I had to check it out for myself. Sitting in the driver's seat of the gorgeous Tesla Model X, I decided to take a mini getaway to Santa Barbara and back to get a firm grasp on all of the amazing features of the all-electric car. 

First, I picked up the vehicle in downtown LA (there will be several pick-up/drop-off locations all over LA in the coming months for maximum convenience) and got a quick overview of the dynamic 7-passenger ride.



It's powerful, sleek and sexy, despite being a very sizable SUV, but with all the bells and whistles you would expect from a Tesla. Of course, there's the gorgeous awe-inspiring falcon doors that literally turn heads, and the gorgeous (huge!) touchscreen display that controls everything in the car with absolute ease.

I have to say, I normally hate driving long distances anywhere, but in this ultra-luxe and comfortable car, I didn't even notice the miles flying by. I was just having so much fun!








We made our way to the stunning Four Seasons Santa Barbara and had lunch at the Bella Vista restaurant overlooking the ocean. It was a fabulous day of luxury indeed, and as much as I wanted to soak in every second in the relaxing coastal town, I also couldn't contain my excitement to hop back in the Tesla to take it for a spin for as long as I possibly could.













The car was smooth and super easy to drive, and gave me a totally different perspective on what commuting in LA could be like if you had a car like the Tesla Model X to call your own.



Best of all, I loved knowing that I was contributing to an environmental greater good by driving this car, and it's one step towards making a difference in the world that we live in. 



Needless to say, this fabulous promotion with Green Commuter is truly the best thing you could do to show your support for a cause that concerns ALL of us, while reaping the benefits of a beautiful machine otherwise known as the Tesla Model X. 



Dress by Adrianna Papell, Heels by Carmen Steffens.
Photography by Rachel Richardson.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey-what a fabulous story! I signed up to rent this Tesla at Green Commuter's indiegogo campaign here: https://igg.me/at/greencommuter