Friday, August 19, 2016

Light as Air

When it comes to my summer style, it's all about dresses, rompers and jumpsuits. You will almost never catch me in denim most months of the year, and certainly not summer! When I feel the need to be slightly more covered up, I'll lean towards a jumpsuit, which makes getting dressed so simple and seamless.

I scored this strapless linen one-piece on mega sale (think: under $20!) at LOFT, when I randomly went into the store to meet up with my sister. It was the only one they had in the store and it felt like too good of an item to pass up on, even though I would have preferred it be slightly less of a blouson-shape on top. I was nervous that if captured at the wrong angle, I was positive that the billowy top could be unflattering, and even contemplated getting it tailored to be more fitted, but who has time for that? 
As it was, I received so many compliments when I wore this number out and about that I have to believe that it was doing more good than bad from head to toe! I felt comfortable, relaxed and yet still pulled together for a jam-packed day of events in downtown LA and Bel-Air.


I paired it with my go-to tan leather sandals by Enzo Angiolini (another mega-budget find, that I can't imagine life without these babies in my possession) and a vintage Chanel handbag. 

What do you think of this easy breezy summer look?

xx
Jenn Chan

Photography by Lemon Heart Photos

No comments: