Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Falling for Robeez at Au Fudge

I may not be a mom just yet, but I am well versed in the baby arena. Not only do I have three little nephews and one baby niece, but I've also spent a bulk of my editorial career writing countless stories about baby essentials, pregnancy must-haves the best baby gifts inspired by celebrity moms like Kim Kardashian West, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Kate Middleton and more.

Robeez is one of the best brands out there in the baby shoe market, and I've personally gifted a few pairs to the new moms in my life. They have adorable styles that come in both soft soles or hard soles (for when they start walking), and they go all the way up to a size 16!

When the brand hosted a fabulous afternoon event at Au Fudge to preview their Fall collection, I had to go check it out, and more importantly, I had to bring my nephew with me! He'll be walking soon, so we wanted to find a stylish pair of kicks that he could grow into and run with (literally!)



It was Asher's first fashion event, and he did a great job mingling, posing for photos and scoping out the new styles. He proudly wore his pair of Robeez shoes paired with his Pokemon backpack and plaid overalls for the perfect late summer/early fall daytime ensemble.










Au Fudge was the perfect place for the event because it was adorable and welcoming, while keeping the little ones entertained for some time.











And if Robeez is looking for a happy little brand ambassador, I think Asher would be the perfect fit. ;) Proud auntie over here. :)

Thanks for having us!
xo
Jenn


No comments: