Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Perfect City Tote: Tess Handbags


When it comes to handbags, I'm a habit of creature. Despite my sizable collection of purses in all different shapes, sizes, and brand names, there's always only a handful in my collection that are in heavy rotation because I love them so much.

Enter Tess Handbags.






When I spied the sophisticated yet subtle shade of mauve/blush pink leather and the soft gold studs lining the tote, I was totally smitten. It's chic and polished, but the edgy details add a unique twist to a basic bag.

This style is perfect for everyday wear, and even comfortably fits my laptop when I'm on the run and working on the fly. (Which is, like, every. single. day.)







For a mini getaway, I grabbed one (and only one!) handbag for my trip, and am so glad I picked this pretty pale pink number.

Not only did it pair perfectly with all of my outfits (like this flirty printed sheath dress by Adrianna Papell), but it was roomy enough for all of my belongings. Rest assured that organizer pockets keep your things tucked away and easily accessible.



Oh yeah, and the number of compliments I got on the bag just toting it around town? I've truly lost count.

Grab one for yourself this fall--plenty of pretty shades to pick from!




xo
Jenn

No comments: