Monday, August 1, 2016

And That's a Wrap: Cosmoprof North America 2016

You guys! I had the BEST time at Cosmoprof in Vegas this year, and wanted to post a quick re-cap on the show to share a few of my favorite highlights from last week.


As I've mentioned before, I've attended the last few years and can confidently say this was the best year yet. I loved being a Trend Scout with my amazing group, and had an incredible time meeting SO many amazing brands, trying out awesome products, giving out awards and speaking on a powerful social media influencer panel, too.

It would take forever for me to elaborate on all of the fun I had, but here are some photos that pretty much sum it all up:

Selfie time with Marielle from The Brain Trust LA






One of my favorite discoveries of the show: Cle Cosmetics and their magical melting lip powder product!
Couldn't be prouder of my Big Sis and Beauty Bestie, Maxine, of Vanity Girl Hollywood! Way to rock the stage at Beauty Pitch 2016!
Discovering new products and brands like the beauty junkie that I am. 
Beauty besties, through and through.
Define Me Fragrance: A gorgeous scent for every gal out there!
The latest from Doll Face Beauty. Have loved this line from the start.
Congrats to Christi of House of Matriarch Fragrance for winning a Trendsetter Award!
LA girls take Cosmoprof (and loving every second of it.)
How could I resist this photo opp?
Social Media Influencer Panel: Deanne, Cassandra, Jill and Me.
Aria Beauty presents the cutest little neon mini blowdryer I've ever seen. 
Had way too much fun at the Pink Pewter booth! Glam girls.


Loved attending the Beauty After Dark cocktail hour. Outfit by Bailey44. 
Trend Scouts 2016. 

And lastly, a fun little promo video highlighting my visit to the Pink Pewter booth:




XOXO
Jenn


No comments: