Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Best Nail Salon in LA: Can Can Parleur Organic Nail Spa

People are always stopping me to ask about my nails, so I decided it's definitely time I do a blog post on the best secret in town! Can Can Parleur is my ultimate nail salvation--and for good reason. 



As a beauty expert and blogger, I've literally tried every nail salon in town, and now I only trust Can Can Parleur on La Brea because it's the ultimate pampering experience and they make me feel SO well taken care of each and every time I pop in for a service. There's no turning back. 

The owner, Carolann, is such a sweetheart and really welcomes you with open arms and the best service imaginable; and Polette makes all of my nail dreams come true! 











I always walk out with the cutest nail art (they do it all--just ask and watch the creativity come to fruition) and really fun designs and I never have to worry about any harmful chemicals or fumes. 

The Parleur is non-toxic, vegan and cruelty-free and they only use the highest-quality products available. 



This is my favorite nail salon in LA and they have the BEST selection of gels and five-free and seven-free polishes in every color imaginable. Check out a few of the fun designs I've done in the past few weeks:









Plus, they always have festive beverages (sparkling fruit juice, champagne, wine, you name it!) and delicious bites to nosh on while you're getting pampered. Unheard of! 







Book a service and I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Can Can Parleur
731 1/2 N. La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90038
#323.954.6900

See you at the Parleur! 
xoxo 
Jenn


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fitness Club in Beverly Hills | CCTV Installation Service Los Angeles

The contents are really cohesive and makes sense.
I really appreciate the writing style of the author.
Thank You.