Monday, August 1, 2016

Bellami Party in West Hollywood

Bellami Hair just hosted a fabulous soiree at their West Hollywood store, and of course, I was there with bells on. Not only is Bellami a solid brand in the biz (and ah-hem, Kylie Jenner has a collaboration with them), but they're also fabulously located in my neighborhood, so I always love to show support and mingle with some of my industry favorites.

Plenty of social media stars were there like Guy Tang, Lily Ghalichi and more, and I had a blast with my beauty besties Maxine (of Vanity Girl Hollywood) and Breanna (of Beauty Store Business Magazine.)  See our fun party photos below!

P.S. And in case you're wondering, I am NOT wearing any hair extensions and have never tried Bellami personally. Although I would like to in the near future! :)













Muah!
xo
Jenn

No comments: