Friday, May 6, 2016

Simple Yet Elegant

It's almost summer, which means my social calendar is starting to fill up quickly with poolside parties and outdoor gatherings. Last weekend I attended a white party at The Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica and thought this was the perfect opportunity to wear my For Love and Lemons white crochet midi dress (totally sheer, so a white slip is a must!) and my nude strappy Carmen Steffens heels.

I actually scored the dress on deep discount at a charity shopping event I hosted this past winter for Dress for Success and am so glad I decided to get this piece, despite the fact that I always steer clear of white! It was all for a great cause, so I couldn't resist, and the brand is one of my favorites because it's so feminine and delicate and totally my vibe. As for the heels, I'm a brand ambassador for Carmen Steffens, and absolutely LOVE this style. It's flirty and sexy, but still really comfortable (I promise.)

It was a jam-packed day for me, so I actually had to change into this ensemble inside my car on the side of the street! Ah, the things we do to get just the right outfit for the perfect occasion.
xo
Jenn


Vintage Chanel bag on the table, as you do. 
Love the contrast of the stark white ensemble against the natural background. 
Obsessed with these strappy sandals by Carmen Steffens. I have them in black, too!
Pedicure by Can Can Parleur Organic Nail Spa. 
Feeling like a queen. 
Lounging in the sun at The Viceory Hotel. 


No comments: