Tuesday, May 10, 2016

See You At Cosmoprof This Summer!


For those of you that don't know, Cosmoprof is the world's largest trade show for the beauty industry, held every summer in Las Vegas. There's over 30, 000 attendees at the show and it's one of the most exciting parts of the year for me!

I'll be back (third year in a row!) as an official Trend Scout on the floor, looking for the coolest, most innovative beauty brands to talk about, post about and get the word out to the world! I'll also be speaking on a panel about my career in the beauty industry and sharing my love and passion for this fabulous world of glam! It's always a dizzying few days at Mandalay Bay, networking nonstop, but it's SO exhilarating in the end!

Can't wait to see you guys at #Cosmoprof16!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@JenniferCChan) and SnapChat (@thejenniferchan) for all of the latest happenings from me!
xoxo
Jenn


No comments: