Sunday, May 22, 2016

Nothing But Love For: Beauty Collection

I've been a fan of Beauty Collection for some time now, and always recommend it to anyone looking for a one-stop shop for all things gorgeous and glamorous. The store is packed to the brim with the very best brands, without the hassle of going into a giant mall and navigating crowds. I usually go to the West Hollywood location, but it seems like there's a new one popping up all over town almost every time I turn around.

To celebrate the brand new Marina Del Rey store, I was invited to come in for a ridiculously indulgent facial by Lucy and then got mega-glammed by Edder last weekend. Let me just say: WHAT A TREAT!

Lucy is truly an aesthetician to be reckoned with. Her hands are pure magic and I love that she massaged different pressure points on my face, which felt incredible, and immediately relaxed me. She used all Juara skincare products (from Indonesia), which is a line that I've loved for quite some time, so I knew my skin would soak up all of its natural goodness right away. She also did some microdermabrasion on my skin to get rid of all of the dead skin cells.
I emerged from the treatment room in such an uplifted mood and my skin has never felt better.



Then I sat down in the makeup chair and let Edder do his thing...and boy, did he! I was beyond impressed with his artistic skills and controlled technique and his ability to really pop the right features on my face. Edder is a GOD, and I say that with such conviction because VERY FEW makeup artists can take my bare face and just get it.

Well done, all around!





For a Beauty Collection location near you, check here.

No comments: