Thursday, November 26, 2015

INVITE: Lung Force Glam Event on December 1st!

Hi loves! I am so sorry it's been forever since an update--life has been SO busy these last few months!
But I wanted to share that I am thrilled to join my beauty bestie @VanityGirlHollywood to co-host the upcoming American Lung Association's Lung Force Glam event at The London Hotel on December 1, 2015 from 6-9PM. The evening will be a fun beauty and lifestyle event (with amazing brands like Aveda, Basecamp Fitness, B2V Salon, Carrie's Pilates Plus and more!) and will raise money for an amazing cause!

Please join us and buy tickets at lungforceglam.org and use code GLAM for $5 off!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey it is just great to know about this Lung Force Glam Event. Your photographs are way too beautiful. At some local Chicago corporate events venues I also attended a company party last week. I also wore black outfit in that party.