Thursday, November 26, 2015

Fashion + Philanthropy



As most of you know, in addition to my full-time job as a senior fashion editor for a major celeb, I also spend a lot of my free time furthering my love of fashion as a style expert, host and brand ambassador. To me, this is truly living the fabulous life! 

This season, I was busier than ever hosting for several brands and organizations. Here are a few of the highlights:

Last weekend, I had the honor of hosting the annual Dress for Success Shop for Success Fashion party in Beverly Hills, and had the best time! This was my third year in a row hosting for this incredible organization, and it's one of my favorite groups to join forces with! The hard-working, big-hearted team behind the cause is so great to work with, and I absolutely love helping women get back on their feet. Best of all, there's always TONS of amazing designer deals and I always come back home with a shopping bag filled with fabulous additions for my closet!









I am also a proud brand ambassador for fashion and accessories line, Carmen Steffens, and I absolutely LOVE their fierce footwear and handbags. I recently co-hosted an event for them that benefitted St. Jude Children's Cancer Research and had a great evening mingling and trying on heels all night long with our stylish guests! Fashion + Philanthropy = Winning Combination!








No comments: