Tuesday, March 24, 2015

All About the Apple Watch! I Discuss Wearable Technology on CNBC "Fast Money"

This post is a bit overdue, but it just goes to show you how crazy BUSY I've been! One of the absolute greatest highlights of the last few weeks for me was appearing on CNBC "Fast Money" talking about the brand new not-yet-launched Apple Watch.
Everyone has been buzzing about this piece, and I was honored to be asked on national television to share my thoughts as a style expert on the merits of this accessory.

Now, I had just hosted two back-to-back fashion shows for Bloomingdale's that weekend and styled a photo shoot the day before, so saying I was exhausted would be an understatement. Nevertheless, I love what I do, and jumped at this amazing opportunity! 

I had practically zero prep time (under two hours to be showered, camera-ready and ready to go on set right after I got the call that I was booked!) and quickly brushed up on everything I could learn about the many (awesome!) features of the Apple Watch in the car en route to the studio.

Before I knew it, I was live and chatting off the cuff with host Melissa Lee and other esteemed experts about this piece.

Watch the clip of the segment here.
(The actual segment was about six minutes long, this only shows a small portion of it!)


The segment was live and, of course, I had to feed in from LA, given that the show was taped on the east coast.

All in all, it was such an exhilarating experience, and I certainly made a point to tell the world why the Apple Watch is definitely worth purchasing this spring! Not only is it completely customizable (depending on your style preference or budget), but it's going to be the hot, happening, most-talked-about accessory of the year.

After all, for those that buy luxury watches, the price point of the Apple Watch is actually quite feasible, given all of the incredible functions and features it offers. Not to mention that this piece will go down in history as the first debut of wearable technology from Apple, which is noteworthy in and of itself!

The device has two different sized faces, 16 different strap options, six casing offerings and more. Moral of the story? Apple did a more-than-fair job at creating an innovative item that's both attractive and interesting for any consumer.

And bottom line--if Apples makes it, people will buy it.

So tell me, are you planning on purchasing the Apple Watch this spring?

For on-air bookings and hosting opportunities, please contact me at jenniferc110@gmail.com.

No comments: