Wednesday, March 11, 2015

LA Beauty Discovery: Yuka Style Salon in Beverly Hills

When it comes to innovative hair styling, precise makeup application, terrific skin care treatments, glamorous nail services and more, Yuka Style Salon in Beverly Hills is the perfect example of east-meets-west technique and expertise--all under one roof! 

I recently discovered this marvelous hair and makeup haven, and am now absolutely convinced that it's truly every glamour girl's dream come true!  

Like I mentioned, it truly offers everything (cuts, color, extensions, styling and blowouts, makeup, Japanese nail art, facials, eyelash extensions, photography sessions, you name it!)--all in a gorgeous, airy, open space on Santa Monica Boulevard. 



Oh don't mind me--halfway done with makeup and my hair is pulled back and off my face with these super chic Asian velcro tabs.

As you might have guessed, the owners as well as most of their talented lead stylists are Japanese, and they come eager and armed to transform you into a gorgeous goddess. 

Also--I should proudly add that if you're Asian, I can assure you that you will feel right at home here, as their team certainly knows and understands Asian features and have mastered the art of enhancing each client's individual assets.

Finally!
In the makeup chair at Yuka Style! No place else I'd rather be. 

I came in completely bare-faced with flat, lifeless hair on a Saturday morning and emerged feeling absolutely gorgeous and ready to conquer the world after my hair and makeup session. 

My talented artist gave me a stunning smoky eye look complete with my signature lashes and liner, and pumped up the volume on my hair. I went from blah to bombshell under her skillful supervision!

Take a look at the pics:




Best of all, the entire team at Yuka Style is friendly and approachable, and certainly give their 110% in ensuring that you're happy and satisfied with every step of your salon experience! To me, there's nowhere else in L.A. quite like this. I've never felt so welcomed and taken care of in Beverly Hills--they've truly thought of everything. There's even an amazing photo studio upstairs for those of us in need of a fresh headshot (and who isn't in this town?!)

Moral of the story, ladies: Instead of racing all over town booking various appointments for hair, makeup, nails and more--make a one straight beeline to Yuka Style and get pampered from head to toe without the hassle. 

Yuka Style Salon
9960 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Beverly Hills CA, 90212
310.282.5440
info@yukastylebh.com



No comments: