Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rockin' the Runway for Bloomingdales!

It's hard to believe that I get to do what I LOVE for a living, and all of my years (over a decade now!) of experience leading up to this have flown by in a blink of an eye.

Right now, I wear many hats as an editor, blogger, style expert and host, but my favorite gigs are the ones where I get to connect with the audience and share my passion for fashion with real women looking for inspiration.
I've spent years behind a computer writing articles upon articles for various web sites and magazines, but there's no greater feeling than hosting on stage and connecting with people face-to-face.

I've been hosting events for Bloomingdale's all over Los Angeles for the last few years, and I have to say, it's the best feeling in the world when I take stage and talk trends with their shoppers. This spring, I was booked for back-to-back fashion shows at the Glendale and Century City locations, and had an absolute blast discussing the hot runway looks for our loyal customers.


Pinch Me Moment: Walking into Bloomingdale's and seeing MY picture all over the store! 

Take a peek at some of the fun shots from both events and be sure to come out to the next one I'm hosting!








To book me for hosting events or on-air segments, please contact me at jenniferc110@gmail.com.

No comments: