Monday, November 29, 2010

Heavenly Scents.

I'm a firm believer in never having too many candles, but trust me when I say not all candles were created equally. I've burned through my share of both high-end and affordable candles alike, but I think I've finally happened upon my new all-time favorite and wanted to spread the word (it is gift-giving season, after all.)

LAFCO New York's AVENUE Collection features gorgeous soy candles named after the most famous streets in the world, featuring incredible scents characteristic of each city.



While I was initially drawn to the Ginza 'Cherry Blossom and Peony' candle (my favorite flowers ever!), I quickly became entirely obsessed with the Regent Street candle and opted for that one instead. With notes of bergamot citrus, black tea leaves, honey and neroli--it's seriously heavenly!
$48 at www.lafcony.com.

No comments: