The weather is fickle here in L.A.
For example, today was so almost-unbearably-sunny that I wore a jersey sundress and wedge heels all day; two days ago my teeth were literally chattering from standing (or should I say shivering) in the cold whilst mingling at the Burberry party.
Given these odds, an L.A. girl knows the importance of dressing in layers, and nothing is as sumptuous and indulgent as a few lightweight cashmere pieces that will wear well all winter. I stopped by a fashion PR firm this afternoon to check out their latest clients and fell head over heels for a NEW cashmere line called Blaine.
Think: Basics with just enough fashion edge to keep things interesting (pintucked details, glam buttons and subtle ruffles, unexpected hoods)--but in terrific cuts, dreamy colors and super-soft cashmere. Intrigued? You should be.
The line hasn't launched yet, but when it does, I think it'll hit big. After all, the pieces are great and the trio of designers are pretty rockin' people, too.
I'm already a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment