Thursday, August 7, 2008

Design Ideas

Spent another long day pounding the pavement (okay and by that, I mean sitting in traffic and parallel parking on crowded residential streets) hunting for my perfect new apartment. I've got a few strong leads so far, but I haven't found anything I'm 100% about, just yet.

The more I think about my new pad, the more excited I get about decking it out with my sister. We're still clashing a tiny bit on the overall vision, but I think we'll be seeing eye to eye once we nail down an actual new home for ourselves.

Just a few decor ideas for inspiration...

Bins, $25 each from The Macbeth Collection

Rhinestone Picture Frames from The Paris Apartment



Cushy Lounge Sectional, $599 at PBTeen.com

Lily Juliana Chandelier, $4,350 at Shabby Chic

Betsey Johnson's Bedroom


Clara Wall Mirror, $139 at JCPenney.com


Montenego Cannisters, $49.95-79.95 at ZGallerie.com



Mirage Coffee Table, $349 at ZGallerie.com



Leopard Print Rug, $499 from HomeDecorators.com



Gold Ceramic Stool, $195 from JaysonHomeandGarden.com


Custom Tissue Boxes, $40 from The Macbeth Collection


Enchanted Roses

Oscar de la Renta Candle, $65 at OutBlush.com

Fancy Frame Pinboards, $19.99 at PBteen.com


Shabby Chic Bedroom

No comments: