
I never was a Lo fan, but I think her supreme bitchiness was coming out loud and clear last night.
What also irks me is that LC is totally cool with talking smack about Audrina, but we all know if the shoe was on the other foot, she'd be cutting people out of her life without a second thought. Not to mention that I think of all people, LC needs to watch her back with Lo around...
(And, I have to say that when I interviewed LC, Whitney and Audrina at Fashion Week last month, I definitely felt the most warmth from Audrina--she's definitely just a sweet girl who wants the best for her friends.)
Also, have to say Justin Bobby looks a lot better with shorter hair (he's modeling now, FYI, for clothing line Orthodox, which just so happens to be repped by none other than People's Revolution in LA!), and the flirtation between him and Audrina was actually endearingly cute, so basically I just feel bad for the poor girl.
On another note, is anyone else kinda loving 'The Paper' on MTV, too? Maybe because I am a journalism nerd at heart and was editor-in-chief of my high school yearbook, but I think the show is hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment