Monday, March 24, 2008

The Hills Are Alive



Tonight kicks off season four of my ultimate guilty pleasure: The Hills! Not only do I run into Whitney, Lauren and Audrina all over L.A. (seriously, I just saw Whitney at a Fred Segal party on Melrose last Thursday night, and brunched one table over from her at the Newsroom on Robertson), but I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing the girls at LA Fashion Week earlier this month!

Just FYI, Lauren and Whitney are no longer Teen Vogue-ettes, but have now joined the ranks of People's Revolution, a highly-respected fashion PR firm (led by owner and publicist powerhouse Kelly Cutrone) with offices in LA and New York. Tonight's episode will give us a sneak peek into LC's biz trip to Paris with sidekick Whitney--a dream-worthy jaunt that inspired Miss Conrad's fall collection of her own clothing line. Check out my pics from her runway show below!





No comments: