
Q: In the trailer of the upcoming season of The Hills, Lauren Conrad is wearing a navy swing coat with an oversize bow on the back. I must have this coat! Any ideas where I can find something like it?
-Aesha
A: At first glance, I would say LC's darling coat looks like something crafted by a chic yet whimsical designer like Tara Jarmon or Erin Fetherston. Paris-based designer Erotokritos sent a series of girly-inspired pieces down the runway last season, with a huge emphasis on oversize bows, but I couldn't locate Lauren's navy version to be exact.
For a similar look with a casual twist, snap up this charming hooded baby doll swing jacket from Urban Outfitters:
At just $54, it's a style steal (and much more seasonal this time of year than a heavy wool coat.)
Keep those questions coming! E-mail me at: thefabulousfile@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment