Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cosmoprof, I'm coming for you!




We're just a few days out from Cosmoprof in Las Vegas, and I am thrilled to be back as a Trend Scout for the third year in a row! I LOVE this trade show because it brings the best in the beauty biz together under one roof, and it's exhilarating, to say the least!

I will be speaking on a social media panel with other beauty influencers, giving out awards to my favorite beauty brands (get ready!!!) and supporting my beauty bestie, @VanityGirlHollywood, who will be taking the stage as a finalist during the Beauty Pitch competition!

I can't wait! 

Follow along on ALL of my social media channels (@JenniferCChan on Instagram and Twitter, @TheJenniferChan on Snapchat) to get the scoop on the show.

And for all of the many brands who have reached out to me--
1) YES! I will swing by your booth and mingle and talk shop with pleasure!
2) No, I will not be scheduling appointments! (Sorry, I would never stay on track given our crazy schedule.)
3) If you'd like to send products in advance, please email me at JenniferC110@gmail.com
4) Looking forward to seeing you all!

XOXO
JENN


No comments: