Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Sweetest Send-Off

For those of you that didn't know, I've had the incredible honor of serving as Senior Editor on the editorial team for the Kardashian/Jenner mobile apps and web sites for the past year, and have learned SO much from the experience. From launching the apps with a small (and very hard-working) team to making digital history and creating content for this attentive audience, it's been rewarding (and challenging!) in so many ways.

After much soul searching, I decided my time with this venture had come to an end, and I put in my notice to part ways and build MY brand for the rest of 2016. Fortune favors the brave, right?
Last Thursday was my last day, and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I totally left the office crying with a  sizable hole in my heart. I poured so much of myself into this job, and it may be one of my proudest career milestones yet.

I can't thank my work family enough for sending me off in style and for throwing a wonderful goodbye party complete with a pink "Chanfetti" cake, good luck donuts, floral prints and roller skating, too. I am SO endlessly appreciative of the incredible opportunity to have worked alongside so many talented, creative and smart people making waves in the digital world.

On to the next journey, and I couldn't be more excited for the future and for putting ME first this time around.

xoxo
Jenn

A few photos from my final days with the wonderful team at Whalerock Industries:

No comments: