Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Beauty Obsession: Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Mask

Hi dolls!
Well it's hard to believe it's already summer, and I've got a packed calendar of travel plans in the coming weeks. I'm currently in Chicago as we speak, and can't wait to soak up everything this fabulous city has to offer.

Whenever I travel, I always meticulously pack an arsenal of my favorite can't-live-without beauty products, of course, which is also a surefire way to see which items really rise to the occasion when it comes to such a selective edit.

Allow me to introduce a new fave, which is totally #JennChanApproved:


Lately, I've been loving this fabulous exfoliating peel mask by Hey Honey for a quick pick-me-up that really refreshes tired skin. It smoothes on and peels off in mere minutes, leaving my dry/combination skin dewy and radiant right away. It's packed with alpha hydroxy acids and honey (duh!) to gently slough off dry skin, makeup and debris easily and gently, ensuring that your complexion is looking so fresh and so clean with minimal effort.

Plus, it's super hydrating and soothing, which is ideal for those of us who love to worship the sun in the summer months.

Check it out here and let me know what you think!
Be sure to follow my Instagram @JenniferCChan to keep up with my summer adventures!
xx Jenn

No comments: