Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty Ballerina

I'm obviously a heels girl, but lately I've been thinking I should consider investing in a few pairs of flats for practical purposes and have searched high and low for the perfect pair. I came up with these adorable blushy pink patent ones from Vera Wang Lavender label (ah-hem, Tory Burch, eat your heart out), and successfully added them (okay, and two more pairs of fabulous flats) to my shoe closet this weekend.


I love how simple, feminine and versatile they are--and best of all, plenty of online reviews indicate they are comfortable (thanks to a hidden platform and padded foot bed) and worth their weight in gold. Good thing, because starting at $195 a pair, they aren't cheap...but, hey, when you compare them to Lanvin or Tory B., they're kind of a steal, no?

No comments: