Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Currently Obsessed with...

I recently had a (dare I say it) delightful experience at Stark Waxing Studio in Silverlake, thanks to a gratis appointment set up by PR. I don't spend a great deal of time on the east side, but I was pleasantly welcomed to a bare, clean, uncluttered space with an undeniably delicious scent wafting throughout the studio. Their treatments are truly top notch, which made for a fantastic experience...but I couldn't get the incredible fragrance out of my mind hours after I departed.

Turns out, their signature soy candles are responsible for the minimalistic ambiance and awesome aroma. And much to my extreme delight, I came home to a surprise soy candle (in their new palm frond scent) of my own today and I lit it up with zero hesitation.



Heavenly! Truly the perfect gift.

$24 at www.starkwaxingstudio.com

No comments: