Thursday, August 5, 2010

Teen Choice Awards SWAG!

I headed over to the Magic Castle in Hollywood today to check out the Teen Choice Awards gifting retreat. Just for fun, I decided to shoot a little video for your viewing pleasure (please excuse the awful lighting--it was super dark inside, and I literally just taught myself how to edit a video for the first time tonight!) to show you all what a gifting lounge is actually like.

I actually attend several of these sort of events throughout the year, and this one was a bit more disappointing than others I've been to (truth be told.)

Nonetheless, swag is swag! And today's event drew stars like Candace Cameron, Beverly Mitchell, Kellie Martin, Mayim Bialak, BooBoo Stewart, Cassie Scerbo and more.

Watch for them in my video below!


Oh, and want to know what kind of swag I scored?

I dish on all of the freebies here:

No comments: