Wednesday, June 10, 2009

House of Harlow Discount!

Awhile back, I blogged about Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 jewelry collection, and I'm happy to report that I regularly wear her starburst pendant necklace and have received plenty of rave reviews about it. My sister even snatches it from my room when I'm not looking--it's just that popular!

One of Nicole's fave pieces from the collection is the bejeweled head piece pictured below, and best of all, her line is pretty reasonably priced (most are under $100, save for this head piece, in particular.)



Back when I was an editor at InStyle.com, I launched a section called 'Deals & Steals' that was packed with cool discounts for some of our fave online retailers. I stumbled across some recent deals, and wanted to loop you in: Get 20% off House of Harlow jewelery at CatchBoutique.com with code INSTYLE09 for the month of June.

Rejoice!

No comments: