Friday, April 10, 2009

Party Like a Rockstar.

I've been doing plenty of party-hopping these days--I'll try to loop you in before I get too backed up. Tonight kicked off the first of a series of weekly rock n' roll bashes thrown on Thursday nights at H.Wood, and it went off with a bang.

The Diamond Dogs party was an elaborate, over-the-top party production celebrating L.A.'s thriving fashion and music scene and drew the likes of creative, edgy scenesters, stylists, artists, designers, writers and models like Kirsty Hume, Bryan Rabin, Dita von Teese, The Lady Tigra, Jeremy Scott, Arianne Phillips, Maggie Barry, Rose Apodaca and plenty more. Hipsters (read: skinny jeans, cigarettes, motorcycle jackets and heavy doses of plaid) were in full effect...all of Silverlake literally transported itself to the corner of Hollywood and Orange for the event. Go-go dancers were clad in Bob Mackie spectacles of costume and late 80s/early 90s rock n' roll hits kept the party strong well into the night.





No comments: