Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update: January 20th is VERY Important Day!

Hi beauties! Checking in...have you had a chance to score your FREE loot yet?

This news seem to be pretty under the radar, and I've had a lot of people ask me for details, so here's my mid-morning update:

I stopped into four department stores this morning (Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus) and had no trouble at all.

Head over to the cosmetics department, sign your name on a form (they don't check I.D., FYI), wait in line and pick out your freebie of choice.

Sadly, a lot of the products available are in smaller sample-sized versions than expected, but Lancome didn't cheap out and has full-size mascaras (I recommend the Courbe Virtuose formula), SPF cream, face serums and more for the taking. Some of the body lotions and fragrances are also in full-sized form, as well as the Clinique Moisture Surge. Naturally, I found myself doing product referrals for random ladies in line.

And, by the way, the lines weren't bad at all this morning, and everyone was in great spirits from what I could tell. One thing to mention--not all stores have every product listed on the site.





Regardless, if you've got some time today, scoring some freebies is always a nice pick-me-up, right?

New president + free products? Things are looking up.

No comments: