Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Fashion Week!

Pardon the lapse in posts this week, as I'm practically running on fumes and living at Smashbox Studios and elsewhere for off-site shows and parties all week long. LA Fashion Week kicked off yesterday (so hard to work on a Sunday!)and I'm already feelin it.






I covered Kevan Hall's show (attendees: Garcelle Beauvais-Nillon, Rachel Griffiths, Mayor Villaroigosa, Tia Mowry and Dana Delaney) and then raced to to cover the Hollywood Style Awards (Molly Sims, Sophia Bush, Kristen Bell, Emmy Rossum, January Jones, Carson Kressley, Tila Tequila, Rose McGowan) and then raced back to Smashbox to cover the Whitley Kros show (Selena Gomez, Dania Ramirez, Chris Masterson)...all before driving my sister back to Orange County for school and staying up all night typing into the wee hours of the morning! Whew. This is when New York's public transportation system starts to look a little more attractive. Dealing with traffic and parking drains the enrgy out of you before you even hit the red carpet! Anyway, here are a few fun shots for a glimpse into my life this week...










About to run out the door for Day Two...wish me luck!

No comments: