The brand will, undoubtedly, take off, namely because of their celebrity quotient. As for the clothes? Well, while they were nowhere near revolutionary, they were still plenty wearable, and very appropriate for a SoCal slightly sporty lifestyle.
In any case, the star power at the party was pretty MAJOR (meaning Heidi Klum, Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, Isla Fisher, Laura Dern, David Spade and more), and I lucked out and snagged interviews with just about everyone--yes, even Ms. Aniston! She sat silently and discreetly in the back row waiting for the show to start while everyone else was mingling in the backyard, so I think the other reporters on site completely missed her.
And for the record, she was a sweetheart, and so very kind to me.
I think the highlight of the evening was seeing David dote on his daughter, Coco, despite the fashion frenzy on his big night. (Oh, and Coco, by the way, is clearly a supermodel in the making. She hammed it up on the runway before and after the big show, and the crowd went wild for her.)
I was chatting with David backstage, and Coco kept running in with something adorable to say to make him break into a giant grin every time she came around. Clearly a Daddy's Girl, and David wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment