
Tons of stars came out to the Beverly Hills launch party, including Kate Bosworth, Hayden Panettiere, Eve, Amy Smart, Adam Levine, Adrian Grenier, Amy Smart, Breckin Meyer, Cuba Gooding Jr., David Katzenberg, Dustin Hoffman, Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, Karina Smirnoff, Kate Walsh, Katharine McPhee, Kathy Hilton, Keisha Whitaker, Maria Menounos, Mario Lopez, Molly Sims, Rachel Zoe and Willie Garson...just to name a FEW!
The party was pretty in decor (black mood lighting, outdoor courtyard, jammin DJ, plenty of seating areas, etc.) and once you picked up your swanky new phone, they had a station that customized your phone with a monogram of your choice on the backside. I got my initials etched with a star--how's that for a party favor?
Following that, there were laptops set up with a Geek Squad (that's really what they were called) to help you upload songs on to your device. Score! Can't wait to get it all set up and switched over today!
Sidenote: On my way out of the party, I was waiting for my car at valet, and nearly got run over (literally) by the Kardashians, who arrived fashionably late. Seconds later, papparazzi came stampeding towards where I was standing and I had to run for cover, less I wanted to become roadkill. FYI Kim's costume was Wonder Woman.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment