Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swim Obsession

Believe it or not, unlike most women, I love to shop for swim wear. I also love shopping for jeans. I think it's the thrill of the challenge that these two daunting categories present that really gets me going.

Lately, I've been on a bit of a swim wear buying brigade, and it really must stop. I should have enough swim wear to last me a few seasons now...

But, considering I've been trying on a ridiculous amount of bathing suits lately, it's fair to say I know a good suit when I see one. That being said, I couldn't pass up a super-cute Custo Barcelona bikini from the House of Petro Zillia on trendy 3rd Street. I love the line's fabric patterns, chic details and flattering fits (European swimwear is cut smaller in the bottoms, which tend to work on me.)

Here are a few other fun options from the European line (I got the first one):





No comments: