Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shoe Fetish (once again)

I was flipping through TV channels the other day, and stopped in my tracks on E!'s Daily 10 when I saw Debbie Matenopoulos (who is a total gem, by the way--we've chatted at fashion shows before) wearing these gorgeous pumps.



(Now, I'm not sure if these are the EXACT same shoe, but they looked exactly like these Trudi pumps by Report Signature.)

Naturally, they elegantly elongated her legs (hence my life-long obsession with nude-colored heels), and the black accent on the toe looks so undeniably chic (and hello, an homage to Chanel's ballet flat, no?) Hmmm....kind of reallly want them.

And while we're at it, allow me to plug Report Signature shoes, for a quick second: They are amazing! I have a timeless pair of black patent round-toe pumps of theirs, and I can't tell you how many times I have pulled them out for events, parties, work, etc.


They go with everything, blend a nice combination of sassy and professional, and did I mention, they're comfortable? I've definitely stood, strutted, walked, run and everything in between in these pumps for hours on end, and they're still making me proud.

Here are a few more pairs from Report Signature that tickle my fancy:







No comments: