So when J.Crew (yes, I am blogging about J.Crew AGAIN...) sent over their fall look book, I tossed it aside, knowing full well that I wasn't quite ready to let go of my precious summer and had no interest in thinking about next season just yet. When I finally succumbed to its glossy pages, I was suddenly singing a different tune.
Every single page tempted me...glossy polished pumps, adorable cardigans, lovely ladylike tweed pencil skirts, charming little coats.





I've always been a bit of a sucker for the preppy look, but I think J.Crew also manages to do a terrific job of accessorizing the whole look, which makes the world of a difference. Styling their already preppy fashions in such a way immediately gives off a distinctively chic air, but in a way that makes things less uptight, more interesting and fun (i.e. leopard print flats, rosette belts, chunky bejeweled necklaces, etc.)
Okay, so maybe fall is starting to peak my interest just a tad...
No comments:
Post a Comment