Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Save Your Skin

I've been keen on Kiehl's for quite some time. I think it dates back to 6th grade when I was growing up in Texas and I had to wait for my vacations to California to snap up the line from Nordstrom (Houston wasn't so fortunate at the time to have one of our own...)I stopped by a Kiehl's party in Santa Monica last night to check out the new motorcycle unveiling (and, ahem, and score a sweet goodie bag,) so the brand is on my brain, and thought I'd blog about it.

Needless to say, I've added and edited through my skin care collection over the years, but one new discovery I recently made was their Creme de Corps Body Lotion with SPF 30.


It's lightweight and unscented like any other body moisturizer you'd slather on after a shower, but it's jam packed with SPF, so it eliminates one extra step this summer! I'm hooked.
$26.50 at Kiehls.com.

No comments: