Monday, October 10, 2016

Ain't No Sunshine

Bonjour!
Well my first few days in Paris have flown by, and I'm (finally!) starting to recognize the streets and routes around me without getting lost (although that will still probably happen.) I've already covered a lot of the different neighborhoods simply by wandering and strolling for hours and hours, and I'll never tire of gazing at the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. They're just so gorgeous!

Sorry LA, Paris wins. 





Luckily for me, I walk past at least one of them daily and it's so magical to see these landmarks in all of their glory up close and personal. It makes living in Paris so surreal.

Today I was waiting for friends at the Trocadero when an unexpected downpour started in the late afternoon and continued well into the night. It was cold and dreary, but also romantic and beautiful, too.  I was totally not dressed for the weather in my flowing floral maxi dress (a parting gift from my girl Breanna in LA!), but made the most of it with my moto jacket and cashmere scarf.









xx Jenn

No comments: