Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sneak Peek! New Photos by Rich Jhong



I recently had the opportunity to do an incredible shoot with photographer Rich Jhong and makeup artist Jennifer Santibanez here in L.A.. Now, in my line of work, I come across a lot of great photographers and beauty gurus, but trust me when I say these two are beyond talented and such a joy to work with!




Rich wowed me with his creative eye and undying passion for photography. He was relaxed and upbeat, which immediately put me at ease, and best of all, captured some pretty awesome moments during our day of shooting. If you ever need a skilled photographer, who happens to be incredibly nice and hard-working and dedicated to his art, do yourself a favor and book Rich!

I wanted some shots that were fashion-forward and feminine, that still showed off my personality and he did just that!

My favorites are a few artsy shots we took in the hills of east L.A., while I wore a floral full-skirted number by Topshop.

Here's some of my fave shots:







No comments: