Monday, November 25, 2013

A Stylish Sunday with One of My Blogger Besties



A Southern Yard Sale with my Partner-in-Crime/Blogger Bestie.
Collage credit: Dawn McCoy #regram

Okay, y'all. Time out.

Since it is Thanksgiving after all, I wanted to take a second to give a little shout-out for all that I'm appreciative of. I'm beyond blessed to do what I love every single day, and my life is so much more fulfilling because I'm surrounded by amazing friends and family who are always there for me whenever I need a little love, laughter, moral support and so much more.

This particular post goes out to my blogger bestie, Dawn McCoy of BeautyFrosting, who has easily and effortlessly become one of my closest girlfriends in LA in no time at all.

It's hard to believe we met almost one year ago exactly, and I have to say my life got sweeter and sassier the second we clicked.

We're both Texas beauty/style gals living out our dreams in LA, and if there's ever a time when I need a good girl talk session about anything and everything, Dawn is totally there for me.
We have fun wherever we go, and let's just say we take our Instagram selfies very seriously.

This weekend, she hosted a killer yard sale at her place, and I stopped by with my copious amounts of clothes and shoes that I decided I no longer needed in my life. I successfully sold a good amount, but I still have lots more to go.

It's always so invigorating to get rid of stuff, and now I'm inspired to do these sales even more with my partner-in-crime by my side!

We had a blast, and we'll be planning our next glam sale soon!

No comments: