Thursday, May 26, 2016

Boho Chic Vibes

This spring, I'm definitely have some fun with my style. I always stay true to the silhouettes, patterns and signature looks that are uniquely me, but sometimes you have to switch it up and evolve with the trends.

I can't get enough of denim everything this season, and have been feeling more boho than ever before (which still isn't really THAT boho compared to other hippie chicks in my life), while still retaining my #JennChanGlam at all times.



For this daytime look, I kept it fresh in an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse from H&M paired with an A-line denim mini skirt and tan leather sandals from Banana Republic. Of course I have to mix in a little designer luxe into the look, and did just that with this vintage Chanel handbag. My woven leather belt is from Theory and is at least 10 years old, and comes in handy more times than you would ever know.

xo
Jenn



No comments: