Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Demi Lovato Shares All About Devonne Skincare Line--Get the Scoop!



Calling all Demi Lovato fans! Just last week I got to hang out with the inspiring singer herself and chat all about her fabulous new skincare line, Devonne by Demi Lovato.

We totally hit it off and posed for some silly pics together and laughed about the fact that we have the same 'good side!' Needless to say, this super star just so happens to be a total sweetheart inside and out, and I am thrilled to report that I am also loving her deep facial cleanser, too!

Check it out:

The Fabulous File: Tell me about this new skincare launch?

Demi Lovato: Skincare has been a passion of mine since I was young for many different reasons. I love that I can take things from my kitchen and just pamper myself, even before I realized I needed to take care of my skin. Before I even understood what skincare was, it has so much of a deeper meaning to me. There were so many years in my life where I wasn't really taking care of myself, and with skin care, I always did. It has a deeper meaning in my heart than just keeping a clear complexion.

TFF: What inspired you to get into skincare?
DL: [Celebrity Aesthetician] Renee Rouleau has been my mentor. She gave me my first facial when I was 15 and that was seven years ago! Ever since then, I've used her skincare products and she's been so supportive of my line. Throughout the years. I would ask questions about the whole process and now she's so proud of me. I would tell her about my dream to have my own skincare line one day and she has encouraged me so much. She has so much knowledge.

TFF: What's your favorite product in your line?
DL: My favorite is the 3-in-1 moisturizing primer. The other day I ran out when I was in Asia, and it was like impossible to restock. I was on my way to the airport and I freaked out and texted my assistant and my makeup artist asking if they had any on them. I was afraid I would have to use the hotel moisturizer on my face and break out...and then I found some, and I was like 'Thank God!' I literally freak out when I don't have it on me. It's like my dream face moisturizer because other products tend to be too much for my skin.

TFF: How would you describe your skin?
DL: I would say it's normal to dry. I have dry skin, but for the most part, when I drink more water and get more rest, I don't have that much of an issue.

TFF: What are your makeup must-haves?
DL: When I travel, I use concealer because I have dark circles under my eyes. They've been that way since I was a kid. I bring concealer everywhere I go. I bring something to fill my brows in because brows are so important, and I will also do a cheek stain. Something that will last throughout the day and I don't have to do anything to make it stay.

TFF: Tell us about your favorite concealer.
DL: Cle de Peau. It's my favorite. It works so well, it's all I use.

TFF: What are you working on right now?
DL: I'm working on my new album and new music. You'll be hearing more about that very soon, which is exciting!

Prom Pose! I think it's safe to say that Demi and I are new BFFs. 




No comments: