Thursday, February 5, 2015

Loverly First Look Eva Franco Bridal Collection Event


I'm certainly known for my obvious love of fashion and beauty, but I'm also quite immersed in the bridal world, too. Not only have I planned a total of six weddings (with a seventh one happening this year!) as passion projects of mine, but I've also served as a bridesmaid and/or Maid Of Honor nearing the double digits, too. My mom was Maid of Honor NINE times when she was my age, so I'm guessing she passed that "good girlfriend to everyone" gene on to me. :)

Needless to say, I love weddings, I love parties and I love pretty things of all kinds. From dresses and desserts to floral arrangements and invitations, absolutely every detail is exciting to me. This morning, I was invited to a fabulous brunch event for Lover.ly to launch the new Eva Franco bridal collection, featuring some splendid styles in dreamy pastels and flattering silhouettes.

The party was simply stunning with fresh flowers, delicious acai bowls, passed brunch bites, a mimosa bar, photo booth and more. Glam Squad was there to give makeup touch-ups to all attendees, and best of all, I got to take an adorable box of wedding cake home as a party favor. Not too shabby for a Thursday morning!

Check out these fun pics--and be sure to visit Loverly.com for all of your wedding planning needs!
xx
Jenn














Outfit Credits:
Dress: This is Corey Now by Corey Lynn Calter
Handbag: Chloe
Shoes: Koolaburra

No comments: