Monday, January 26, 2015

Red Carpet Beauty: Carol Shaw of Lorac Cosmetics Talks New Products and Celeb Makeup


Hi beauties! It's been a BUSY weekend packed with glamorous moments for me, and am always so grateful for all of the awesome opportunities that come my way! I had the pleasure of attending ISSE (International Salon and Spa Expo) in Long Beach for the past two days, where I met TONS of fabulous makeup, hair care, nail and skin care brands--and will be doing a full run-down on that next!
But since the SAG Awards were tonight, I'm switching gears and buzzing about the red carpet beauty looks seen on my favorite celebs. And to kick it off, I thought I'd share this fabulous interview I did with the talented and legendary Carol Shaw, celebrity makeup artist and creator of Lorac Cosmetics at the Hotel Bel-Air earlier this month.

As many of you know, Lorac has been one of my absolute FAVORITE makeup brands for as long as I can remember, and their palettes truly can't be beat. I'm wildly obsessed with their Unzipped Gold palette, which is brand new, and boasts beautiful shimmery and matte colors that are warm and gorgeous on every skin tone. I've used it every single day since I got it in my hands, and I can't recommend it high enough.

Check out the video above to get the full scoop on this dazzling line from the founder herself!
Enjoy! xx

No comments: