Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Welcome to My Happy Place: Naked Princess!



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1BvZuvQ

This week I stopped into one of my absolutely favorite places in town, the Naked Princess boutique on La Cienega. This gorgeous store is inviting and feminine and filled with luxe lingerie, fabulous beauty products and lovely gift ideas. The decor is posh yet subdued, and there's even a relaxing courtyard out front, too.

I tested out a few of their new beauty products and absolutely fell in LOVE with this sexy pink lip gloss. The texture is perfect, it glides right on without being too sticky, and the color was stunning against my skin tone.

Naked Princess, you've won me over once again.

Go visit their glam store! It's positively perfect for Valentine's Day shopping! xo

No comments: