Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Skin Solution: Marula Luxury Facial Oil



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zMie8d

I'm in Vegas this week spending time with family and celebrating a few birthdays, which means I am living out of a suitcase and small toiletry bag for over a week. This year's change in weather has made my skin dryer than usual, complete with peeling, cracking and uncomfortable tightness--especially in this desert climate.

I've been relying heavily on Marula Luxury Facial Oil to get me through the season, and am so thankful for its awesome hydrating benefits. It doesn't feel greasy and my skin seriously soaks it all up in seconds of smoothing it on my face. Check it out--it's heavenly on and is gentle for all skin types.

Marula, you're saving my life this week! 

No comments: